If you are a blogger or marketer, you might be thinking how to create Gmail account without phone verification. If you just need a single or two Gmail accounts, you don’t need to worry but when you need Gmail accounts in bulk, you will have to follow any of the tricks I am going to show you in this Gmail without phone number article.
You might be wondering why people need multiple Gmail accounts?
Well, if you are a normal user, you don’t need!
But if you are someone who does email marketing or tries some products and uses your Gmail accounts for registration then you need it. Many companies allow free uses for a week per Gmail Id and if you need for a longer period, you will have to sign up with another Gmail id.
So, in such cases, multiple Gmail accounts needed. But as Gmail require phone verification while creating the Gmail accounts and so the resources are very limited. The good news is you can create gmail without a phone number and this is a legal method as well.
By default, Google allows 5 accounts per mobile number and you can find people buying OTP for Gmail to create more accounts. But if you will follow these methods, you can easily create Gmail account without phone verification.
- 1 5 Methods to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Verification
- 1.1 Method #1: Create Gmail without phone verification [Max 5 Accounts]
- 1.2 Method #2: Create multiple gmail without phone verification
- 1.3 Method #3: Create Unlimited Gmail without phone number verification
- 1.4 Method #4: Create Unlimited Google Account without Phone Verification
- 1.5 Method #5- Create Gmail account without phone verification Using External Site
5 Methods to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Verification
We have around 3-4 methods to create Gmail account without phone verification. All these methods are working but there is a chance that due to some changes in rule one or two might not work. But as we keep on updating this gmail without phone number post and so you can get updates easily.
Follow this gmail without phone number post thoroughly and share the questions if you will find any issue.
Tricks to create Gmail account without phone verification- Multiple Gmail Accounts
Let’s get started with the topic and know the tricks to create Gmail account without phone verification. With this method, you can create multiple gmail accounts without phone verification.
Method #1: Create Gmail without phone verification [Max 5 Accounts]
This is the simple method you can use to create the gmail without phone verification. You can easily create multiple gmail account without phone number verification using this trick.
Follow these steps to create Gmail account without phone verification
- Open Google Chrome or Mozilla or any browser in incognito mode. You can use ctrl+shift+N to open the Chrome in incognito mode.
- Now visit gmail.com. Please remember Google works on single sign process and so a single Google account can work for all the Google products.
- Now create a gmail account as per your requirements.
- Fill the details like name, username, password, and all the other details.
- Once done, you will be redirected to the gmail account. Please note by this method you can create maximum 5 accounts. More than that will give you a maximum number of account reached the error.
Method #2: Create multiple gmail without phone verification
In this method, we are going to use some tricks so that we can reuse the same mobile number any number of times. As we know Google allows maximum 5 accounts with the same number and if you just have one phone number then it will have a problem for you.
But don’t worry!
Using this method, you can create multiple Gmail account without phone verification and use just a single method.
What we will do here is, delete the phone number from existing account and reuse the same number for the new account.
Yes, it is!
Follow the below steps to create any number of gmail without phone verification. This method is for those who has a single phone number and want to create multiple gmail accounts.
- Here I am considering that you have already reached the maximum number of allowed account with a phone number.
- Now go to the account section and click on my account as shown below.
- Click on “your personal info” inside the personal info & privacy section
- Click on phone number section
- Click on edit option and remove the registered mobile number and confirm removal.
Your number is removed from your account and is not in Google database now. So, it is a fresh mobile which can be used to anywhere
Now again follow the method #1 to create Gmail account without phone verification easily.
Method #3: Create Unlimited Gmail without phone number verification
In this method, you don’t have to do anything. The solution lies in your email id itself and a great Gmail Feature.
You might be knowing or not but adding a dot (.) or plus sign (+) sign in your email id doesn’t make any change to email id.
For example, let’s say my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
The below email ids will also be same as email@example.com itself.
And many such combinations can be made. If you will send emails to any of these email ids, the email will be delivered to only firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘To’ address in the emails received can be then used to create a filter to separate these emails into different folders if required.
So, you have multiple gmail accounts now using this method without any gmail without phone verification.
Method #4: Create Unlimited Google Account without Phone Verification
In this method to create Gmail account without phone verification, we will use age restriction.
Let’s say there is a kid of age under 15 then you might not have the phone number but you need a gmail account.
This method to create multiple gmail without a phone number is for all such people. Follow the below steps and create gmail without a phone number.
- Clear all the cookies, data, and history from your browser so that Google can’t detect your previous data if you are actually not under 15.
- Now reopen the browser and follow gmail.com site
- Here click to create a new account and fill the details.
- Make sure you provide your DOB around 15 years (little less than it)
- And you can easily bypass the gmail phone verification
Now let’s jump to a sure shot method and create Gmail account without phone verification.
Method #5- Create Gmail account without phone verification Using External Site
Here we will create an external site to create temporary phone number which you can use while gmail phone number verification.
Follow the below steps and create Gmail account without phone verification. Using this temporary phone number, you are actually bypassing gmail phone verification.
This was all about how to create Gmail account without phone verification. You can create multiple gmail accounts without phone verification using these methods.
Try these methods to create gmail without phone number and comment if you will find any issue. If you liked the create gmail without a phone number, please share it.